09 June 2011

Lola's Good Word of the Day

"You are who you hang out with." - Cami

Today, ladies, I want you to take a look around at the company you keep. I always say that, good, bad or indifferent, I am so blessed with the family and friends I was given. I have so many friends who are so much like family, and I feel fortunate to have them.

Even with the amazing people, in my life, the whole "reason, season, lifetime" saying applies. Some people are in your life for a reason, some for a season and others for a lifetime. That means that there are no useless people in your life. However, not everyone is a fixture.

Today, take a look around you. Cherish the people who, not only are your lifetime friends, but also who share their lifetime with you. Think back on that person you thought was a waste of space and try to figure out what reason they had for being in your life. Take a closer look at who you call your friends, and make sure they are who you want, in your company. Birds of a feather... Well, YOU KNOW! (LOL)


- Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment