07 June 2011

Lola's Good Word of the Day

Hi, all!!

With our newest blog revamp, I wanted to do something that strayed away from the beauty norms of my blog (Lola in Wonderland). I am a generally positive person, so I figured that I would start posting a good thought of the day. Forced positivity is still positivity, folks! (LOL)

"It isn't enough to love; we must prove it." - Therese of Avila

Therese of Avila is a canonized Christian mystic whose mysticism was love. None of that has anything to do with why I quoted her. I quoted her because so many people claim to love others, and the only proof they have is that they said they love them. Go out, today, and prove your love. Even if it's just helping out a friend, or sacrificing so that someone else can smile, proving a little love can go a long way!

What was my loving deed of the day, you may ask?

I'm treating a few people a lot better than they treated me, in hopes that they treat others better. I may not see the result of my good, but knowing it could make a change is motivation to continue!

Have a great day, everyone!

-Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment