10 July 2012

Ask Lola 07/10/12

Please remember, guys, I need these questions asked, on Twitter or Instagram, so that I will receive notification of them. Follow me at @a_lola_coaster. Anyway, here are the questions for today!

JFSHIMIZU:

Q: Where did you get your cute weather icon?

A: That icon belongs to Kiarah. She posts on Phantom's blog, that I know of, but nowadays she posts a lot of links on her Twitter. You can find the icon on iphantom.me and follow Kiarah at @kiarahataly.

Allyrs:

Q: How do you get the sideways heart between the date and time?

A: Download StatusBarCustomClock from Cydia. You will be able to access the options for StatusBarCustomClock from the phone Settings. Where it says Date Format, change it to MM/dd ❥ h:mm and respring your phone. If you don't have the heart, you can find it in the Emoji 2 app, or view this post on your phone and cut and paste the heart that's provided, in this explanation.

nhm:

Q: How did you do the weather icon like that?

A: This question is not clear. Are you asking how I got the icon to look like Hello Kitty or how I got it to be place on the screen, the way it is? Please clarify and I can answer your question, in a later post.

genbunny:

Q: Can you share the wall?

A: I don't remember whose it is, so I don't want to post it and have to deal with somebody's attitude, later. Follow me on Twitter and DM me your email and I will send it to you.

1 comment:

  1. I can not find statusbarcustomclock for the life of me :/

    ReplyDelete