20 June 2011

A Look in My Makeup Bag



Hi ladies!!

The other girls were showing off the contents of their bags, so I decided to dump mine for you guys, before my sleeping pills kick in! I am actually surprised at how sedate a makeup bag I have, seeing as I have an outrageous makeup collection. Anyway, here are the precious contents of my makeup bag! Enjoy!

  • The makeup bag, itself, is a limited edition from the MAC Hello Kitty collection, that was out a few years ago.
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder - My favorite translucent, oil controlling powder! My face becomes an oil slick and a quick sweep evens me out for HOURS.
  • My business card holder - One must always be prepared for any given business opportunity!
  • Lush None of Your Beeswax lip balm - Every woman needs a moisturizing lip balm, for those dry lip emergencies... And it smells like lemon pound cake.
  • Floss - Yes, darling. Dental hygiene.
  • Zantac - Don't you judge me and my heartburn!! (LOL) It works, too! And I got a bottle in everything that travels!
  • Compact powder brush - I don't do powder puffs with my UD powder, cause it will have me looking like I got beaten with a sack of flour and that is a no go.
  • Random Chanel Glossimer is Sideral - Usually this isn't in my makeup bag, but I wore it to work, last week, and I never took it out.
  • Purel Hand Sanitizer - I started carrying it with the outbreak of Swine Flu and never stopped.
  • Urban Decay Lip Love in Failbait - It's a regular, everyday, gloss that isn't sticky and has a sweet taste to it... My kissing gloss!! (LOL)
  • Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Tangerine - Orange is the color of the season and, as a woman of color, I need to be able to rock it without it looking like caution cone, prison jumpsuit orange, against my skin. This is my FAVORITE orange gloss and I don't leave the house without it. Pricey, but I can't complain!
  • Lush Ultrabalm - This should really be a staple for every woman! Moisturizer, lip balm, whatever salve. I have one of these in everything that travels, also.
  • Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rose - When I need some balm with a little color, this one is my definite go to.
  • Urban Decay XXX Shine Cooling Lip Gloss in Naked - Who leaves the house without a nude gloss?
Well, that's all that's in my makeup bag! Hope it didn't disappoint!

SWAK,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment